● Data collection and calculation of
renewal year contributions based on existing plan
● Preparation of
Employee Benefit Statements indicating vested benefits and projected
● Review of plan specifications for conformance with Internal Revenue Service
requirements, and notification thereof to Plan Administrator.
● Preparation of joint Department of Labor and Internal Revenue Service
Annual Return/Report of Employee
Benefit Plan (5500 Series) and Summary Annual
● Preparation of Schedule B (Form
5500) -Actuarial information.
● Maintenance of research and
reference services to respond to plan administrator
● Calculation of
benefits payable under various settlement modes for participants
● Calculations of benefits payable
to terminating participants.